We invent the future of better hearing
WS Audiology was founded in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos, headquartered in Singapore, and Widex, headquartered in Lynge, Denmark. Today, the company, of which Sivantos is a subsidiary, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in more than 125 markets and generates annual sales of 1.7 billion euros and above. WS Audiology offers a broad portfolio of hearing aids and services through its brands, which include Signia, Widex, Rexton and Audio Service.
Become a member of the R&D software department at Sivantos GmbH as Software Security Architect (m/f/d) in Erlangen, Germany or Lynge, Denmark!
Your new role
- Collect security related requirements from external and internal partners
- Drive security by design to get it implemented into our products, including distributed software solutions
- Assist software engineers with security advice throughout the product lifecycle
- Give guidance to security relevant product documentation
- Establish internal procedures for secure product design
- Assess system architecture regarding information security and regulatory compliance
- Maintain trustworthy relationships with security stakeholders at external partners
- Knowledge of security standards (UL 2900, ISO 27000 series, AAMI TIR 57, ...)
- Experience in information security risk management
- Knowledge of best practices concerning secure system design (e.g, OWASP)
- General understanding of system architecture and software architecture principles
- Strong communication and convincing skills regarding information security topics, fostering the creation of secure and value-adding products
- Fluent spoken and written English
What we can offer: Flexible working hours including home office, competitive salary package, training and development opportunities, use of the Siemens canteens, employee discounts at numerous shops and brands, regular company events and way more.