Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Бажаєш розпочати кар´єру у сфері фінансів та одночасно отримати перший досвід роботи в міжнародній компанії? Саме зараз ми у пошуках молодих талантів, які прагнуть розвиватися і працювати на результат. Вважаєш себе таким — тоді не втрачай шанс і долучайся до нашої команди! Дізнайся більше www.wsa.com .
You passed your university graduation and like to start or enlarge your career in finance? As a junior talent you are passioned and ambitious to work with one of the global industry leader? Then join us, for at least 12 months.
This is your time, this is your chance! Get to know us on www.wsa.com
This team is part of International Markets department, which is exporting hearing aids to over 90 countries across the world and is responsible for controlling of the region.
As Junior Financial Analyst, located in Ukraine, you will be support the next 12 months the profitable growth of the business. You will work closely with your colleagues in Finance / Controlling as well as other functions like Sales, Marketing and Product Management. Some of them are distributed over multiple geographical locations, for instance Germany, Denmark, Ukraine, Mexico, Colombia and others.
You will directly connect and report to the Head of Export Sales Controlling.
In this role contains the following tasks for you:
- Partnership with the Sales Team in order to achieve sales targets while keeping the financial KPIs
- Ongoing analysis of financial and performance KPIs in order to spot opportunities, early warnings in case of negative development and improve data basis
- Continuously reviewing existing processes for potential efficiency gains
- Reporting (prepare monthly closing for Export Sales Division and budget, ad-hoc reports upon request)
- Manage accounts receivables (determine credit limits, approving deliveries, extension of payment terms, fixing of payment plans)
- Administration of agreements and contracts with customers
You most likely fit the following profile:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Controlling or similar (preferred Master degree)
- 1-3 year of financial experience, preferred in a producing company in international environment
- Strong analytical skills and proactive mindset
- Understanding of Financial Statements and KPIs
- Experience with ERP systems (e.g. SAP or Infor LN)
- Further knowledge in Microsoft Office Excel
- Fluent English skills (spoken and written), other language advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in an intercultural work environment is of advantage
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please submit your application stating your earliest starting date and your salary expectations and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
In case of equal qualifications, WSA preferentially considers disabled applicants and people of equal standing.