Driven by the passion to improve quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products.
To support our growth journey, we are looking for two Snr. Financial Business Partners to support our EMEA Wholesale Business and Global Retail Business.
The roles will be responsible for independently driving critical cross-functional projects, which includes country specific assignments as well as global projects. to help steer our organization into the future by providing analytical guidance to the commercial organization.
Your main tasks:
- Organize and execute assigned business projects
- Support to country heads & functional management (Sales, Finance, Marketing, Operations etc.) in strategic projects
- Provide leadership and sparring to the local Finance organizations
- Perform various analytical projects and deep dives delivering actionable insights; communicate recommendations and proposed solutions
- Help prepare commercial business updates to senior leadership team, group management and other global stakeholders
- Support in preparation of business cases and be the financial reviewer relating to inorganic growth opportunities
- Other tasks will be to support the business with preparing analysis, providing insights and recommendations
The position will be based at our HQ in Lynge, North of Copenhagen.
The successful candidate ambitious self-starter with a broad knowledge of the many facets of business and market forces with the ability to influence and make impact. The successful candidate will also possess great problem-solving skills to provide solutions and recommendations, and is a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch analyst.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or similar.
- 5-7 years of experience from a similar position (within commercial finance and strategy)
- Previous experience working as a lead consultant and/or project lead. Indirect leadership experience is a plus
- Solid problem solving, communication and visualisation skills
- Excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- Working with teams in a matrix structure across the globe
Performance and personal competencies
- Strong analytical toolbox with an ability to solve complex problems from a quantitative and holistic perspective.
- Agile and dynamic personality, who can work in a changing fast-paced environment
- Energetic and passioned character and can work independently and proactively
- Your approach is self-starting, and you convincingly engage stakeholders on all levels of the organization, from senior management to sales representative
- Ethics, confidence, managing ambiguity and being open to change and learning
- Intellectual curiosity and eager to find solutions to complex problems
- Strong team skills