Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
To deliver on our purpose to make wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate and purpose-driven team player Mobile Architect in our Mobile Apps Team.
We are a cross-functional and distributed team of native app developers, User Experience Designers, Audiologist, testers and others located in Lynge, Denmark and Skopje, Macedonia and you will join our “SAFe inspired” program team.
You will be located in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic. You will work hard and play hard together, and you will do this because you are eager to make a difference and to learn and challenge yourself.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Analysis and evaluation of requirements for all incoming features in terms of software feasibility, complexity and implementation effort
- Coordination with developers and external stakeholders
- Defining HW-SW interfaces in cooperation with App and Embedded developers
- Assist in developing prototypes and evaluating the feasibility of features and ideas
- Participate in cross-functional concept teams to define overall system design and clarify sub-system requirements
- Coordinate with Native app teams on technical debt and refactoring needs
- Observing and analyzing trends in mobile applications
You are passionate about leading and guiding developers in creating best-in-class software using the newest technologies. We work in cross-functional teams, so we expect you to take ownership of your work and communicate easily with colleagues from other countries.
- University degree in computer science, software engineering or comparable background
- Several years of professional experience as a lead mobile developer or architect in a large scale software development team
- In-depth knowledge of common software architecture patterns, principles and practices (e.g. MVVM, IoC/Dependency Injection, SOLID, OOAD, TDD)
- Experience in the design of distributed software systems
- Experience in the use of agile development methods
- Experience with HW/SW integration
- Experience with Bluetooth and BLE communication
Performance and personal competencies
- Motivation, team spirit and the passion to design and implement sustainable, high-quality software solutions
- Experience and working within a global setting with diverse cultures and multiple development centres
- Interest in digitization trends such as the Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence
The corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, but the latest deadline is the 1st of February 2021.