About WS Audiology
WS Audiology was formed through the partnership of Widex with Singapore-headquartered Sivantos - two pioneers joining forces with one clear ambition: to expand hearing care for the millions of people with hearing needs.
Together, we can look back on a proud history of nearly 170 years of leading global innovation in the hearing aid industry. Today, the company employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in more than 125 markets and generates more than 1.7 billion euro in revenue annually.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Central role in our quality department
You will become a Dedicated Complaint Unit Specialist in our new Global DCU team, where you will have an important role in effective complaint handling. You will support Customer Service and act as main point of contact. You will manage complaints by following the whole process in close cooperation with different stakeholders. Furthermore, you will participate in process improvement by being project lead of individual parts of the process.
The DCU team is a part of the QA Customer Service & Sales department and comprise of dedicated colleagues across the world. You will work close with colleagues in Denmark, Germany, Poland, Singapore, Philippines, USA and China, and therefor team meetings will always be remotely. Each team member is responsible for complaints in specific regions in close collaboration with the DCU team and the DCU manager.
- Ensure screening of incoming complaints for potential reportability
- Ensure complaints are assigned to the correct investigator for timely resolution
- Ensure complaints are processed in a timely manner; follow ups with investigators and other members of the organization as needed
- Ensure complaints are documented as per applicable procedures and regulatory requirements
- Ensure review and closure of complaints are performed to ensure all activities were performed and documented as per applicable procedures
- Support complaints processing for other regions as necessary
- To provide guidance for sales companies/affiliates/distributors/etc. on complaint handling processes
- Develop and maintain training material/procedures for the complaint handling processes and systems
- Collaborate with Designated Complaint Unit colleagues to identify, develop and implement process improvements related to complaint handling
You can be newly graduated or have a few years of relevant work experience.
You most likely fit the following profile:
- BSc or equivalent
- Know of ISO 13485, CFR/GMP, MDD, MDR, MPG
- Knowledge of Post Market Surveillance, Complaint Handling standards and regulations is preferred
- Knowledge of Quality Standards and Quality Systems Requirements in Medical Device Industry worldwide
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, word)
- You are a good communicator and have a good sense of urgency
- Pay attention to the detail and have an analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Team player with a can-do attitude.
- Service minded and Empathic person
- You are fluent in both Danish and English, written and spoken.
- Passionate about what you do.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. If you require further information about this position, please contact Majbrit Feldt +45 29 66 50 02