About WS Audiology
WS Audiology was formed through the partnership of Widex with Singapore-headquartered Sivantos - two pioneers joining forces with one clear ambition: to expand hearing care for the millions of people with hearing needs.
Together, we can look back on a proud history of nearly 170 years of leading global innovation in the hearing aid industry. Today, the company employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in more than 125 markets and generates more than 1.7 billion euros in revenue annually. Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Central role in the Advanced Engineering department
You will be a working close with your 12 colleagues in our Test Engineering department, which is a part of our Global Advanced Engineering department. You will be working from our Headquarters in Lynge.
You will optimize existing test equipment and develop new test solutions for the WSA Radio test suite. The test suite today exists of full automatic and semi-automatic test equipment Placed in HQ Lynge and around the world. The radio test suite measures on MR and BLE radio. You will be responsible for implementing Test demands for new products to the existing test suite.
As part of Global Advanced Engineering you will be a go-to person for Engineers and Production technicians when they need support for production or development issues.
Your skills demand deep understanding of MR and BLE radio, and understanding how to test these radios.
Furthermore, in the job you will work with other disciplines within production testing, including test strategy, planning, setting up a test environment and hardware configuration.
- Radio test development on MR and BLE radio.
- Troubleshooting on current production and test equipment that fails.
- Instructions and verification / validation descriptions according to ISO and GMP standards.
- Purchase of small equipment and spare parts.
- Maintenance of production data database.
- You will enter into a collaboration with RnD where you will help to develop tomorrow's test equipment.
- Understanding structed programming language. Preferably experience with Delphi or C#
- Engineer or similar, preferably with a hands-on mindset
- At least 3 years of relevant experience working with developing MR or BLE radio systems, preferably radio test systems.
- Experience with construction of smaller electronic network and test equipment
- You work consistent and structured and know how handle documentation
- Problem solver with a positive attitude
- Experience with structed test programing Delphi or C#
- Service minded and Empathic person.
- Team player with a can-do attitude.
- You are fluent in both Danish and English, written and spoken.
- Passionate about what you do.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. If you require further information about this position, please contact Morten Munch +45 51 64 82 48