Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
The HR Data Management Specialist serves as the primary contact for data management to various internal customers globally. This role handles inquiries, requests, and cases to closure, while appropriately escalating complex cases. The Specialist provides outstanding customer service to all customers.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
• Provides accurate, consistent and timely responses to HR data and reporting inquiries. These include employee employment records, compensation info and benefits data.
• Reviews and audits HR System(s) (For e.g. SuccessFactors) for data accuracy, enters data on behalf of employees, managers and HR colleagues and provides information updates and reporting requirements as needed.
• Provides data management, systems and analytical support to other internal HR departments.
• Partners with Global HR to suggest operational process improvements to promote work effectiveness and with IT test new system enhancements to the HR system(s).
• Works in collaboration with other team members to establish and maintain a confidential and sensitive work environment, focusing on customer service by handling all customer and requests in a professional manner.
• Active participation in global processes of system implementation and standardization.
• Very good knowledge of English, at least B2
• Fluent computer skills (MS Office applications, very good knowledge of Excel (including using pivot table and vlookups - a necessary condition)
• Communicativeness and situational flexibility
• High analytical skills, accuracy and the ability to work with lots of information
• Sense of responsibility for the tasks entrusted
• Readiness for business trips
Nice to have
• Knowledge and experience in the field of HR
• Knowledge of the SuccessFactors System
• Knowledge with data management and report writing tools
• Possibility to learn a new profession and competence development
• Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market
• Good working environment
• Challenging problems to solve
• Package of benefits such as private medical insurance, sport card, integration and family parties, holiday’s bonus, life insurance