Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
The Transportation Analyst reports functionally to the Senior Manager, Global Transportation. And is responsible mainly for EU distribution network centralized in Poland, but also for any freight activities in the European territory – mainly Denmark.
WSA is searching for a transportation specialist with analytical background who will become a Subject Matter Expert with operational responsibilities.
An ideal candidate has multiple years of experience in international transportation and knows how to process data for own use in day-to-day operations or longer-term projects. We’re searching for an individual who is able to coordinate our EU transportation network, that consists mainly of parcel traffic, mainly in areas of: (a) operations management, (b) carrier management and (c) process improvement. And individual who makes decisions based on data and business experience combined.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate EU transportation network, based from our distribution center in Komorniki, PL.
- Manage carriers on local (PL) and international level, both parcel and freight forwarders. Incl. business relations, performance and cost reviews.
- Own annual freight budget for PL and follow-up on discrepancies by periodical reviews and actions.
- Create, lead or support projects within freight optimization, or wider supply chain area.
- Manage daily tasks related to freight monitoring and customs clearance related to distribution site in Komorniki, PL.
- min. 3 years of operational experience in international transportation.
- First carrier management experience
- Advanced Excel knowledge – pivot, vlookup level. Anything over will be an advantage (eg. VBA, Power BI, etc.).
- Proven results in delivering projects related to transportation network optimization (cost, performance, etc.)
- Big-picture, thinking in consequences over own responsibility.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and intercultural skills, working with global stakeholders.
- Advanced English & Polish necessary.
Nice to have:
- Experience within parcel environment,
- Wider knowledge of related supply chain process (warehouse, purchasing, etc.) as a great advantage.
- Experience with VBA, PowerBI and any other tools.
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market
- Good working environment
- Challenging problems to solve
- Package of benefits such as private medical insurance, sport card, integration and family parties, holiday’s bonus, life insurance