Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Join the WSAudiology Group as member of Global Vendor Data Management in Poznan, Poland, part of our Global Strategic Procurement Department.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- As Administrator (f/m/d) you work within our Global Strategic Procurement department of WSAudiology Group and are responsible for our vendor master data
- You will be responsible for the creation and ongoing maintenance of the vendor master data, ensure that all vendors are provided with correct attributes and data in our ERP-System Infor LN.
- You will store procurement contracts in our contract management tool and you will be responsible for a smooth order management
- You will be in close contact with our suppliers and related departments
- Completed commercial training or study in the field of economics or finance
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel,
- First work experience in the area of master data maintenance and dealing with procurement management systems – we’ll give possibility to expand your knowledge
- Very good English language skills in spoken and written
- Solution-oriented, structured and independent working style
- Achieving error-free results even under high load
Nice to have:
- German language is an advantage
- Possibility to learn and expand your skills in a full-time role
- Opportunity to gain experience within international environment
- Employment in a stable and innovative company with an established position in the market
- Interesting duties and challenging problems to solve
- Package of benefits such as private medical insurance, sport card, integration and family parties, holiday’s bonus, life insurance