Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Senior Procurement Engineer will be responsible for Global activities related to the specific category ITE system, Packaging, and local Procurement activities to support various stakeholders in parts qualification. Cost efficiency, sourcing strategy & competitiveness projects are the main goals.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Leading the category ITE system globally in alignment with various ITE production location supporting the requirement on new material and accessories development, supplier selection, and implementation,
- Support category Packaging localization and develop a global strategy,
- Alignment with global procurement team cross-functionally to achieve KPI,
- Co-operation with Product marketing, Sustaining Engineering, Quality, and SCM on alternate source development,
- Supplier qualification, selection, evaluation, development, and phase out,
- Local Procurement activities support (Utilities, Facilities, and Local Investment).
Your skills and experience:
- 3-5 years working experience in Procurement related environment,
University Degree (Engineering or Economic related fields),
- Working experience in a similar branch (hearing aids industry, white goods & automotive are preferred),
- Flexibility to work with stakeholder/cross-functionally in different location/counties and time zones,
- Ability to travel (less than 5 days per month) and to visit our office in Komorniki,
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint,
- Fluent English skills,
- Strong negotiation skills with suppliers and a leading attitude.
- Employment in a stable and innovative company with an established position in the market,
- Interesting duties and challenging problems to solve,
- Opportunity to gain experience within an international environment - you'll have an occasion to travel across Europe and Asia,
- Package of benefits such as private medical insurance, sport card, integration and family parties, holiday’s bonus, life insurance.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible.