Internship in Global Marketing in WSA – a leading global hearing company
Are you interested in global marketing and commercial excellence? Do you have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make compelling slide decks? Do you thrive in a highly international environment? Then you may be our new intern for our Global Commercial Excellence team in WS Audiology.
Working as an intern in WSA
As an intern in Commercial Excellence, you will part of the Global Marketing organization supporting our brands and markets on various strategic, tactical and operational projects. See a more specific description for the intern position below.
The position is located in Lynge, close to Farum and Allerød, and this will be your primary working location. However, there is ample opportunity to work from home most of the time.
The start date and length of the internship are flexible. We do however prefer candidates able to start as soon as possible and who can stay as interns for min. 3 months.
The internship is paid and can be designed in line with the requirements of your field of study. By default, the internship is 37 hours per week, but this can also be adjusted based on your situation.
Within the Global Commercial Excellence team, your primary responsibilities include
- Co-developing tools and concepts related to Sales and Marketing
- Creating impactful presentations in PowerPoint
- Conducting analysis of data
- Coordinating projects and assisting on preparation and execution of workshops
- Supporting the team with ad hoc tasks
- You are a Bachelor or Master student in either Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Engineering or similar
- You have good analytical skills, and you are structured and reliable in the way you work
- You are self-confident and have a can-do attitude, which enables you to work independently
- You set high standards for yourself and others, and you take pride in delivering quality
- You are curious by nature and you are interested in marketing and commercial excellence
- You master the English language both written and verbally. Proficiency in Danish is not a requirement
- You are proficient in and have experience in working in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ideally, you have experience within marketing, sales or pricing, but this is not a requirement
- Ideally, you have experience with data and analytics, but this is not a requirement
- Ideally, you also have experience in working with Power BI and Salesforce, but this is not a requirement
If you would like to apply for the intern position, please apply latest on 15 February via the "apply now" link. In your application, please include a short motivational letter (max 200 words), your CV and latest grade transcript. We will screen and interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Federico Veronesi on email@example.com. We hope you will join us on our exciting growth journey, and we look forward to receiving your application!
About WS Audiology
WS Audiology was formed in 2019 through the partnership of Singapore-headquartered Sivantos and Lynge / Denmark-based Widex. Two pioneers joining forces with one clear ambition: to expand hearing care for the millions of people with hearing needs.
Together, we can look back on a proud history of nearly 170 years of leading global innovation in the hearing aid industry. We are driven by a passion to improve the quality of life for people with hearing needs and redefine the landscape of the hearing aid industry
Today, the company employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in more than 125 markets and generates more than 1.7 billion euros in revenue annually.