Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
About the role
For our global HQ in the Copenhagen area, we are hiring a Student Assistant, who will be part of the global Commercial Data & Analytics Team.
The successful candidate will:
- Assist in creating dashboards/insights to support key business needs and priorities
- Support preparation and maintenance of regular reports tracking market and product performance
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis to support various business functions
- Be a part of the commercial data projects and contribute to data analysis and visualizations using PowerBI and Advanced Excel.
The successful candidate has a business mindset with ability to convert data to insights, which holding a passion of Master Data Quality and eye for the detail.
- Student of business administration, management, Finance, Economics, Engineering or similar field of study at least in the second half of Bachelor or in Master studies
- At least one previous relevant work experience in industry or consulting
- First experience in project management and consulting is an advantage
- Experience with; advanced Excel, Salesforce, PowerBI, Google Data Studio or other visualization tools,
- Beneficial experience; SQL, PowerPivot, DAX
Performance and personal competencies:
- Good analytical skills with care for the details and quality of work
- Problem solver with ability to understand new topics fast
- Able to work independently, willing to go the extra mile and to take own responsibility Thriving in a highly international cross-functional working environment
- The corporate language is English. You need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing. Danish is not a necessity.
The job is located in Lynge, north of Copenhagen, close to Farum and Allerød. Expected workload will be around 15-20 hours per week with flexibility around exams and vacations
Join WS Audiology Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, but deadline is the 15th of February.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com