Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
About the role
For our global HQ in the Copenhagen area, we are hiring a Student Assistant, who will be part of the global Commercial Data & Analytics Team.
The successful candidate will:
- Assist in creating dashboards/insights to support key business needs and priorities
- Support preparation and maintenance of regular reports tracking sales performance as well as Web Analytics
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis to support various business functions
- Be a part of the digital data projects and contribute to data analysis using Google stack
The successful candidate will have a passion of Master Data Quality and Web Analytics and convey a business mindset to convert data into insights.
- Student of business administration, management, Digital Marketing, Economics, Engineering or similar field of study at least in the second half of Bachelor or in Master studies
- At least one previous relevant work experience in industry or consulting
- First experience in project management and consulting is an advantage
- Experience with; advanced Excel, Google analytics or other web analytics platforms, Google Data Studio or other dashboard solutions
- Beneficial experience; Google Sheets advanced, MS Power BI, Google Tag Manager
Performance and personal competencies:
- Good analytical skills with care for the details and quality of work
- Problem solver with ability to understand new topics fast
- Able to work independently, willing to go the extra mile and to take own responsibility Thriving in a highly international cross-functional working environment
- The corporate language is English. You need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing. Danish is not a necessity.
The job is located in Lynge, north of Copenhagen, close to Farum and Allerød. Expected workload will be around 15-20 hours per week with flexibility around exams and vacations
Join WS Audiology Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, but deadline is the 15th of February.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com