Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
We are a team of 12, with a great mix of enthusiastic young and experienced colleagues, all specialists in their respective disciplines. We are passionate about what we do, and we pursue the best, pioneering new intelligent solutions. Our tone is informal, friendly, and constructive. Our jobs are usually project-based and will take place in the integrated cross-functional product team.
You will be responsible for the daily operations, maintenance, troubleshooting, and support of our installations of PTC CREO, Windchill PLM system. This position will support upgrades, enhancements, and expansion of these systems in our Lynge Headquarters. The job will also include projects across the global WSA sites, together with skilled German colleagues in Erlangen, including the ongoing migration to Oracle Agile.
- Administration of the MCAD application PTC Creo 4.0 and higher for several global locations
- License management from PTC Creo
- Administration of the MCAD interface to PLM System
- Continuous improvements in CAD data quality
- Troubleshooting in the MCAD area
- External cooperation with support partners
- Global master data maintenance
- User management MCAD and PLM
- Definition, creation, and maintenance of drawing and documentation templates
We work with the latest technology in CAD, simulation, and prototyping, including PTC CREO, Moldex3D, Abaqus FEA, high-resolution 3D printers, etc., and place a high priority on professional skills with a focus on competency development, individual specialization, and continuous training. Completed technical studies, preferably in the field of mechanical engineering, precision engineering, mechatronics, medical technology, or etc
You must have a professional degree and hands-on experience in:
- At least 3 years professional experience
- Experience in a product development environment
- Experience in medical technology desirable
- Basic knowledge of CAD development (3D modeling and drawing creation) desirable
- Advanced knowledge in CAD administration required (experience with PTC Creo 4 or higher desirable)
- Advanced knowledge of data management systems
- PLM systems PTC Windchill and/or Oracle Agile e6 desirable
- Basic IT knowledge (Client-Server; MS Office)
- Good written and spoken English skills
As a person, you understand what it means to be a member of a team and you can execute a task to a given deadline. You are proactive and have an analytical mindset. You enjoy working independently when required while staying organized and making decisions when needed. You will be successful in this job if you are collaborative and work systematically.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.