Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
At Lifestyle Hearing Corporation Canada, we are looking for an engaging Client Care Coordinator (part-time) to provide support in our clinic based in Kingston, Ontario
The ideal candidate will be passionate about building strong relationships and delivering solutions to our customers in relation to our superior product portfolio.
To provide a high level of client satisfaction and to achieve clinic business objectives.
- Ensure that current clients’ needs are met in a timely manner.
- Manage invoicing and accounts receivables based on client purchases and insurances claims
- Recognize and capitalize on sales opportunities through various mediums (walk-ins, client referrals, telephone inquiries, retention practices, etc.).
- Conduct effective telephone follow up to reschedule "no shows" and cancellations according to procedures.
- Maintain basic knowledge of hearing aid technology and be able to perform basic cleaning functions dependent upon requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of assistive listening devices and ability to demonstrate/recommend appropriate products.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when completing the duties and responsibilities of the Client Care Coordinator.
- Identify community events and organizations to promote Helix and identify sales opportunities.
- Act as a liaison with physicians’ offices to maximize referrals.
- Effectively handle multiple incoming telephone lines with ability to answer general questions, collect and record client and marketing information.
- Assemble, maintain and process client charts according to policies and procedures.
- Maintain well organized appointment schedule to optimize client care and revenue opportunities.
- Understand that various job descriptions of the Audiologist vs. Hearing Aid Specialist for appropriate appointment scheduling.
- Maintain and process insurance documentation.
- Follow established procedures for:
- Cash management, receivables, and payables
- Client transactions
- Clinic supplies
- Clinic maintenance
- Mail handling
- Hearing aid clean & checks
- Compile reports as required.
- Effectively use the HARP to enter client information, transactions, and lead tracking.
- Attend any scheduled meetings. Meetings may be during or after regular working hours.
- Maintain an organized and clean working environment. Follows company work and safety procedures and policies.
Education, Licenses, Certifications: College Diploma or equivalent.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to establish and maintain a professional rapport with clients and co-workers.
- Computer/Keyboard skill.
- Proficient with MS Windows and Office.
- Ability to be flexible in work responsibilities.
- Ability to function in a multi-tasking environment.
- While performing the duties of this job,
- The employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers and talk and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience working with senior population is an asset. Experience in an environment with an emphasis on sales, client interaction, and having to work with multiple tasks is required.