Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
At Lifestyle Hearing Corporation Canada, we are looking for an engaging Roaming Client Care Coordinator to provide support in our clinic based in BC Lower Mainland Region
The ideal candidate will be passionate about building strong relationships and delivering solutions to our customers in relation to our superior product portfolio.
Responsible for providing Client Care coordinator support as assigned in clinics across the lower mainland of BC region. To provide a high level of patient satisfaction and support clinic business objectives.
- Provide regular Client Care Coordinator coverage for absences and vacations in the assigned region.
- Perform all required duties and responsibilities of the Client Care Coordinator role while providing coverage.
- Participate in the clinic audits process as required.
- Position requires ongoing travel across Lower Mainland of BC, Vancouver to Chilliwack.
- Ensure that current patients’ needs are met in a timely manner.
- Manage invoicing and accounts receivables based on patient purchases and insurances claims
- Recognize and capitalize on sales opportunities through various mediums (walk-ins, customer referrals, telephone inquiries, retention practices, etc.).
- Conduct effective telephone follow up to reschedule “no shows” and cancellations according to procedures.
- Maintain basic knowledge of hearing aid technology and be able to perform basic cleaning functions dependent upon requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of assistive listening devices and ability to demonstrate/recommend appropriate products.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when completing the duties and responsibilities of the Client Care Coordinator.
- Identify community events and organizations to promote Lifestyle Hearing and identify sales opportunities.
- Act as a liaison with physicians’ offices to maximize referrals.
- Effectively handle multiple incoming telephone lines with ability to answer general questions, collect and record patient and marketing information.
- Assemble, maintain and process patient charts according to policies and procedures.
- Maintain well organized appointment schedule to optimize patient care and revenue opportunities.
- Understand the various job descriptions of the Audiologist vs. Hearing Aid Specialist for appropriate appointment scheduling.
- Maintain and process insurance documentation.
- Follow established procedures for:
- Cash management, receivables, and payables
- Patient transactions
- Clinic supplies
- Clinic maintenance
- Mail handling
- Hearing aid clean and checks
- Compile reports as required.
- Effectively use the HARP and CMS to enter patient information, transactions, and lead tracking.
- Attend any scheduled meetings. Meetings may be during or after regular working hours.
- Maintain an organized and clean working environment.
- Follows company work and safety procedures and policies.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to establish and maintain a professional rapport with patients and co-workers. Bilingualism is preferred
- Ability to be flexible in work responsibilities.
- Ability to function in a multi-tasking environment. Ability to travel is essential.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel is required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers and talk and hear.
- The employee frequently is required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience in an environment with an emphasis on sales, customer interaction, and having to work with multiple tasks is required.
- Experience working with senior population is an asset.
- Computer/Keyboard skill. Proficient with MS Windows and Office.