About WS Audiology
WS Audiology was formed through the merger of the Danish company Widex with Singapore-based Sivantos - two pioneers joining forces with a clear ambition to become the global leader in hearing care for the millions of people with hearing needs.
Together, the company can look back on a proud history of nearly 170 years of leading global innovation in the hearing aid industry. Today, the company employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in more than 125 markets and generates more than 1.7 billion euros in revenue annually. Learn more about us on www.wsa.com
You will be working in a Global Master Data organization in close contact with colleagues in Denmark, Poland, Singapore, and Philippines. Master Data is a part of our Global Advanced Engineering organization and you will be working from our Headquarters in Lynge, Denmark.
In your daily work you will support the different Business Units (R&D, Operation, Planning, Quality, etc.) with:
- Solving Master Data Service Requests and solving Incidents
- Supporting different Business units in implementing new business functionality
- Working in large business transformation projects
- Create and maintain data in the different ERP and PLM systems
- Perform data extracts and data analysis
- Conducts data cleansing to inactivate/delete old, unused or duplicate data
- Develops and implements strategies to translate commercial requirements into feasible and acceptable data model designs to ensure that business needs are me
- Provide Master Data support to Business and IT initiatives to improve and optimize the data usage in the business processes
Ensure Master Data integrity in key applications as well as maintaining the processes to support the Master Data Management (MDM) strategy.
Identify areas for data improvements and help to resolve data quality problems. Work in collaboration with the Business Process and Data owners in defining and implementing data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to and ensure good master Data quality in the key applications.
Assist in data management and governance with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data across the organization is consistent and supports commercial business rules and requirements.
Work closely with IT to ensure Master Data rules and the operations of the applications meet all requirements.
- Degree in IT, data management, computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- More than 3 years of experience with master data management and data analytics
- Experience working with product or customer data objects preferable
- Experience with one or more of the following application areas is an advantage:
- Agile PLM
- Microsoft AX09 & AX2012 ERP
- LN Infor ERP
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good skills in Excel, Data extraction and BI tools
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Service minded and Empathic person
- Passionate about what you do
- You are fluent in both Danish and English, written and spoken
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. If you require further information about this position, please contact Allan Thisted +45 30 67 39 75