At WS Audiology, Information Technology forms the lynchpin of businesses the world over and success can often rest squarely on its shoulders. We are chiefly concerned with aligning our objectives with the company’s goal, establishing governance, managing risk, and constantly seeking for performance excellence. We are delivery-focused, ensuring that our organization successfully turns inputs to outputs in an efficient manner.
We are looking for a seasoned Head of Web Solutions to spearhead and drive our strategic objectives in the digital space via establishing strong web solutions to support our multi-brand and omni-channel initiatives. The incumbent will be in close collaboration with Marketing and other business functions to manage and ensure that we have a coherent web strategy and world class digital presence in the market, supported by state-of-the-art web solutions architecture and technology.
- Set and communicate vision and strategy for global Web Solutions across wholesales (B2B), retail (B2C) and other business models, both for public brand websites and professional websites
- Establish a strong rapport with Marketing and other stakeholders across business functions and countries
- Deliver strong web solutions that drives WSA ambitions and objectives including websites, related digital areas such as lead generation and tools for Marketing
- Ensure a seamless customer and consumer experience by integrating and connecting currently independent systems and tools
- Manage the areas of solutions architecture, web development and implementation of web solutions of the future for WSA based on leading technologies
- Ensure well performing websites with right level of compliance and information security
- Manage the Web Solutions team and ensure high performance and continuous development including external team extensions and partners
- Manage resource planning and budgets for Web Solutions as well as ensuring high ROI
- University degree in Humanities, Commerce, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems and/or any other related disciplines
- 5+ years of experience with global web / digital solutions, from IT and/or Marketing
- Functional experience in defining strategies and roadmap creation and managing implementation in the area of web solutions
- Strong knowledge of and implementation experience with Sitecore
- Experience with Agile and SAFe
- Strong and proven leadership skills in managing a diverse workforce across locations.
Personal Performance and Competencies:
- Ethics, confidence, managing ambiguity and being open to learning
- Bias towards action and results delivery which are critical in a highly performance-oriented environment; passion for quality and efficiency and a strong “can-do” attitude
- A person with entrepreneurial drive, persistence, willing to go the extra mile
- Distinct credentials to drive results by taking a proactive medium- and long-term view of goals and objectives
- Display strong communication and stakeholder management skills to work with people across all levels and seniority
- A strong and proven project management capabilities
- Ability to manage and drive change.