At WS Audiology, Information Technology forms the lynchpin of businesses the world over and success can often rest squarely on its shoulders. We are chiefly concerned with aligning our objectives with the company’s goal, establishing governance, managing risk, and constantly seeking for performance excellence. We are delivery-focused, ensuring that our organization successfully turns inputs to outputs in an efficient manner.
We are looking for a Web Solutions Architect to design state of the art Web & Front-end solutions .
The Web Solutions Architect will be responsible for the integrity of our global web platforms and designing the web solutions on WS Audiology’s Technology stack. You have strong skills defining and designing Enterprise ready web solutions.
Your mission Is to provides technological web leadership. Design, integrate and implements complex technical web solutions with the Sitecore platform and modern frameworks such’s as ReactJS & NextJS and ensuring procedures, principles and models for development are current and comply with common standards. Monitors new technology developments and applies if appropriate.
- Specify and implement the architecture of complex Web solutions
- Lead development and integration of Sitecore and Front-end components
- Lead and/ or conduct system integration
- Ensure incorporation of security by design
- Analyze technical and business requirements
- Follow and contribute to technical processes, coding standards, principles, and guidelines
- Provide direction in terms of solution architecture, designs, and governance for the web development ·Review technical deliverables from developers .
The successful candidate will be an experienced specialist with a strong passion for customers, technology and data
- 5+years or more of work experience within Sitecore and microservice disciplines including and/or other areas directly relevant to web and front-end responsibilities and tasks
- 3+ years of experience working in cross-functional teams and collaborating with business stakeholders in support of multi-departmental web and Sitecore management initiatives
- Enterprise experience
- Platform creation experience
- Experience with Agile and SAFe.
Personal Performance and Competencies:
- A results-driven high performer with a strong “can-do” attitude
- Passionate about driving customer centricity by improving user experience
- Willing to drive organizational change
- Strong in building trustful relationships with stakeholders