WS Audiology was formed through the partnership of Sivantos with headquarter in Singapore and Widex with headquarter in Lynge, Denmark. Two pioneers joining forces with a clear ambition to expand hearing care for millions of people with hearing needs.
Together, we can look back on a proud history of nearly 170 years of leading global innovation in the hearing aid industry. Today, the company employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in more than 125 markets, and generates more than 1.7 billion euros in revenue annually.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
To deliver on our purpose on making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate, and purpose-driven team player in our global UX team.
This team is part of R&D where two types of software products are developed. One is audiological fitting applications used at hearing care centers to adjust hearing aids. The other is mobile apps for hearing aid users to control their hearing aids and support their lives.
You will be based either in our office in Lynge in Denmark. Here you will join dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic. You will work hard and play hard together, but you do this because you are eager to make a difference, to learn, and to challenge yourself.
As our Graphics Designer you will mainly work for the agile release trains in R&D, which develops mobile apps for hearing aid users and fitting tools for hearing care centers. This is a highly cross-functional development team with Software Developers, Testers, and Audiologists. Some of them are distributed over multiple geographical locations, for instance, Bengaluru in India, and Singapore. You will also contribute with graphics assets and UI components to our corporate design system.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Produce graphics assets like icons, UI components, photos, illustrations, videos, animations, and 3D graphics
- Demonstrate creative ideas using hand sketching or drawing tools
- Apply consistent visual brand identities styles in Graphics designs
- ·Ensure compliance and consistency to product brand identities
You are passionate about designing pixel-perfect graphics assets, UI components and layouts. Your skillset is most likely strongest on visual design and less of a UX researcher.
You most likely fit the following profile:
- Master’s degree in Graphics Design, UI Design, Fine Arts or a similar field
- 5+ years of graphics design experience for digital media
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert proficiency in Sketch
- Animation skill is a must
- 3D and illustration skills are a big plus
- Good domain knowledge from mobile app and web page design and UI patterns
- Experience from an agile development environment with quick design iteration loops
- Comfortable with handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Work independently and have excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and coordination skills
- Extraordinary aesthetic taste and attention to detail
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application and a portfolio of relevant work samples with a digital design focus, including problems you helped solve, your contributions, and benefit for the customer.
We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, but the latest deadline is February 28th. If you have any questions regarding the position, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org