We are looking for an experienced CRM Product Manager, who acts as a Product Owner for our Salesforce.com solution.
The ideal candidate will be strong both commercially and technically, and comfortable in engaging with a variety of stakeholders from business to IT. With your deep understanding for market drivers, strategies, and challenges of users and stakeholders you will execute the product vision, so that our solution can be evolved and enhanced.
- Together with the Head of CRM define the CRM strategy to ensure the long-term success of the product for the benefit of the entire organization
- Closely collaborate with the regional CRM Business Partners and the IT team
- Translate the users’ and stakeholders’ needs into business requirements and user stories
- Own and define the product roadmap to constantly enhance our solutions
- Lead and participate in change management lifecycle, including requirement gathering, ROI calculation (business case) implementation, testing, and support
- Support the CRM Business Partners in ensuring user adoption in local Sales, Marketing, Training and Customer Service organizations
- Conduct quality assurance queries to maintain the accuracy of the data and recommend solutions for resolving issues
The successful candidate will be an experienced specialist with a strong passion for customers, technology and data.
- A market leading CRM system (ideally Salesforce.com) in a B2B environment; additional B2C knowledge appreciated
- CRM usage in Sales, Customer Service and Marketing (Automation)
- CRM implementation/adoption across different functions
- Creation, articulation and documentation of business processes, interaction and data flow processes, use cases, test cases, business requirements and user stories
- Complex stakeholder management in a multinational corporation
- Tools linked to CRM (sales enablement, analytics tool) is an advantage
Personal Performance & Competencies:
- A results-driven high performer with a strong “can-do” attitude
- Passionate about driving customer centricity by improving user experience
- Willing to drive organizational change
- A strong communicator with the ability to prepare appealing slide decks
- International profile; has worked internationally and/or lived abroad and used to work across countries and cultures
- Strong in building trustful relationships with stakeholders