WS Audiology was formed in 2019 through the partnership of Singapore-headquartered Sivantos and Lynge / Denmark-based Widex. Two pioneers joining forces with one clear ambition: to expand hearing care for the millions of people with hearing needs. Lifestyle Hearing Corporation is a leader in the Canadian hearing industry. With over 85 locations across Canada and a focus on continued growth, we are an excellent choice for any stage of your career! We have comprehensive training and mentorship programs which ensure that you will have all of the tools you need to be successful.
Lifestyle Hearing Corporation is looking for individuals who are committed to delivering the highest level of hearing care and who are passionate about helping people hear better.
The Client Care Coordinator provides a high level of client satisfaction and achieves all clinical business objectives.
- Ensure that current clients’ needs are met in a timely manner.
- Manage invoicing and accounts receivables based on client purchases and insurances claims
- Recognize and capitalize on sales opportunities through various mediums (walk-ins, client referrals, telephone inquiries, retention practices, etc.).
- Conduct effective telephone follow up to reschedule "no shows" and cancellations according to procedures.
- Maintain basic knowledge of hearing aid technology and be able to perform basic cleaning functions dependent upon requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of assistive listening devices and ability to demonstrate/recommend appropriate products.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when completing the duties and responsibilities of the Client Care Coordinator.
- Identify community events and organizations to promote Helix and identify sales opportunities.
- Act as a liaison with physicians’ offices to maximize referrals.
- Effectively handle multiple incoming telephone lines with ability to answer general questions, collect and record client and marketing information.
- Assemble, maintain and process client charts according to policies and procedures.
- Maintain well organized appointment schedule to optimize client care and revenue opportunities.
- Understand that various job descriptions of the Audiologist vs. Hearing Aid Specialist for appropriate appointment scheduling.
- Maintain and process insurance documentation.
- Follow established procedures for:
- Cash management, receivables, and payables
- Client transactions
- Clinic supplies
- Clinic maintenance
- Mail handling
- Hearing aid clean & checks
- Compile reports as required.
- Effectively use the HARP to enter client information, transactions, and lead tracking.
- Attend any scheduled meetings. Meetings may be during or after regular working hours.
- Maintain an organized and clean working environment.
- Follows company work and safety procedures and policies.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to establish and maintain a professional rapport with clients and co-workers.
- Computer/Keyboard skill.
- Proficient with MS Windows and Office.
- Ability to be flexible in work responsibilities.
- Ability to function in a multi-tasking environment.
- While performing the duties of this job,
- The employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers and talk and hear.
- The employee frequently is required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience working with senior population is an asset.
- Experience in an environment with an emphasis on sales, client interaction, and having to work with multiple tasks is required