Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
As Product Owner in our digital B2B experience team, you play a key role in maximizing the value produced by the agile teams. Working between business and IT, you will communicate business goals and phrase requirements and, in all, acts as the proxy for the customer towards the agile team/developers.
The role will ensure focus, direction, and progress in the team e.g. by delivering clarifications or detailed needs to the team to ensure they can deliver solutions with optimal business value while keeping the technical integrity. You are also responsible for prioritizing the team backlog. Together with the Scrum Master, you communicate team progress and risks to colleagues in other parts of the program.
As Product Owner, you work with the Product Manager to validate, optimize and align the business value and prioritization of features – ensure that we are building the right thing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyze and refine features
- Translate requirements into user stories and define acceptance criteria together with the team
- Own and prioritize the team backlog
- Test or support with UAT
- Collaborate with and support Digital Operations to ensure successful deployment and roll-out
- Collaborate with the leadership team, stakeholders, and developers on roadmap and development
- Be on top of best practices for digital (B2B) experience
- Train, inspire, and support our sales companies around the world.
- Analytical and structured with a strong ability for prioritization
- Able to understand and operationalize complex issues and break them down into tangible tasks and deliverables.
- Development-oriented and able to execute new solutions
- Thinks cross-organizationally and in holistic solutions
- Relationship-building and possesses strong collaboration skills across disciplines and cultures
- Can quickly create an overview of a portfolio of tasks at the same time as having an eye for detail
- Strong communicative skills in writing and speaking
- Knowledge and preferably experience with the world of agile (SAFe framework)