WS Audiology was founded in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos, headquartered in Singapore, and Widex, headquartered in Lynge, Denmark. Today, the company, of which Sivantos is a subsidiary, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in over 125 markets and generates annual sales of more than 1.7 billion euros. WS Audiology offers a broad portfolio of hearing aids and services through its brands, which include Signia, Widex, Rexton and Audio Service.
Become part of our team at Sivantos GmbH as Development Engineer for Audio Signal Processing (m/f/d) in Erlangen, joining the group of Signal Processing Algorithmic Research and Neural Networks.
Your new role
- Developing complex algorithms in the field of (audio) signal processing e.g. noise reduction, beamforming, sensor data processing, machine learning and neural networks
- Reviewing and optimizing algorithms regarding efficiency and algorithms complexity within a hearing device
- Implementation of algorithms in C language (fix point) for integration in ASIC, firmware, and Python for neural networks applications
- Close collaboration with interdisciplinary platform development team (ASIC, firmware, software, wireless and audiology)
- Master’s or PhD degree in electrical/electronic engineering, computer science, medical engineering, or any other relevant discipline
- Very good knowledge in digital signal processing
- Structured working, analytical thinking, and strong problem-solving skills
- Experienced in programming with MATLAB (as well as Simulink), C/C++ and Python
- Good knowledge in machine learning and neural networks
- Good German and very good English language skills