WS Audiology was founded in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos, headquartered in Singapore, and Widex, headquartered in Lynge, Denmark. Today, the company, of which Sivantos is a subsidiary, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in over 125 markets and generates annual sales of more than 1.7 billion euros. WS Audiology offers a broad portfolio of hearing aids and services through its brands, which include Signia, Widex, Rexton and Audio Service.
Become part of our team at Sivantos GmbH as Agile Product Manager SW (m/w/d) in Erlangen.
In this role you will ...
- Have content authority of a specific value stream and understand the customer need of the business owners
- Work with business owners, SW architects and other stakeholders to come to an aligned ordered program backlog
- Set and communicate an aligned vision for the value stream
- Own the implementation roadmap together with the other SW Product Managers in the delivery stream for digital solutions
- Decide on change requests and potential complaints in your value stream
- Plan releases and patches on program level
- Work together with Product Owners, UX-Designers and non-SW departments to efficiently resolve open topics
You most likely fit the following profile
- Completed university studies or other similar qualification in the area of computer science, medical engineering or audiology
- Several years of work experience as SW product manager, SW project manager or SW Product Owner
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and coordination skills
- Several years of work experience in scaled agile setups (ideally SAFe)
- Extensive experience working in remote setups with interdisciplinary and intercultural teams
- Creative and innovative thinking with focus on customer value generation
- Fluent spoken and written English