Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful.
We are active in over 125 markets, and employ more than 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of leading hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of more than € 1.7 Billion.
As a global leader, our ambition is to unlock human potential by making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
For our Controlling team we are looking for a new working student starting March 15th / April 1st, 2021, limited for 6 months.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Involvement into Auditing of loan proposals and support of the execution process
- Implementation and developing instruments and methods for Loan controlling
- Monthly reporting of global loan performance & loan pipeline
- Preparation and participation in project committees
- Supporting on business case modelling for M&A Projects
You most likely fit the following profile:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Controlling or Business Engineering
- Financial controlling experience (preferred in international and intercultural environment)
- Understanding of Financial Statements and KPIs
- Further knowledge in Microsoft Office Excel & PowerPoint; Knowledge in Microsoft Office Access is advantageous
- Strong analytical skills and proactive mindset
- Experience in an intercultural work environment is of advantage
Our corporate language is English, so you need to be confident in English, both verbally and in writing.
What we offer
We are driven by innovation and development so working with us is a constant learning curve. You will be located in our site in Erlangen, Germany with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathetic.
What working with us looks like:
- flexible working hours including home office
- attractive salary package in accordance with the IG Metall tariff agreement,
- subsidized use of the Siemens canteens
Join WS Audiology
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please submit your application and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
In case of equal qualification, Sivantos preferentially considers severely disabled applicants and people of equal standing.