Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
To deliver on our purpose to make wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate, and purpose-driven team player in our Brand Management team.
At WSA we aspire to build the most successful marketing team in the industry and create highly innovative and effective initiatives to drive the WIDEX brand and business. This position will report to our Global Head of Brand, Widex.
You will be located in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic. You will work hard and play hard together, and you will do this because you are eager to make a difference and to learn and challenge yourself.
In this role you will be responsible for:
Business Development for the brand
- Track brand performance and identify plans to maximize financial performance
- Analyze the market and identify whitespace markets for the brand
- Conceptualize channel-specific activation plans for the brand (Wholesale and Retail)
- Identify alternative Go-to-Market models where needed
Reinforce & Accentuate Brand Positioning
- Define strategic initiatives for global roll-out B2B / B2C
- Re-define brand touchpoints within the omnichannel journey
- Develop innovative strategies for retail experience
- Define targets and initiate the development of supporting digital infrastructure
Co-create growth plans with key markets
- Identify the right G2M model
- Collaborate in developing winning Marketing- and Launch Plans
- Co-create commercial plans to accelerate business in existing markets and channels
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Senior Brand Development Manager with great communication skills, who will be responsible for defining growth opportunities and plans for the brand
- 4-7 years of business experience with majority in marketing strategy
- Experience in brand management and development of integrated B2B, B2C, and B2BC strategies and programs (offline & online), preferably from a marketing consultant agency
- Business Development, defining plans and G2M models to grow in new markets and channels
- Experience in market analysis and corresponding recommendation on business growth opportunities §Project Management experience
Performance and personal competencies
- Team player, able to build bridges and establish good cooperation with peer functions and stakeholders across the globe
- Display good communication skills and excellent conceptual thinking, experience in outlining ideas and strategies to people across all levels, and seniority
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills working with global stakeholders
- A creative and innovative individual to drive and bring new ideas to the team.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, but the latest deadline is 16 Mar 2021.