Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
To deliver on our purpose to make wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate, and purpose-driven team player in our Brand Management team.
You will be located in our CO2-neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic. You will work hard and play hard together, and you will do this because you are eager to make a difference and to learn and challenge yourself.
You will be responsible for driving the international Non-Hearing Instrument business (Batteries, Waxguards/Filters, Hygiene & Cleaning and Equipment) with our affiliate in the channels Wholesale and Retail.
- Strategic planning of Non-HI product portfolio (portfolio strategy and optimization including phase-in and phase-out) in collaboration with Solution Management and Procurement
- Market research and analysis of non-HI business development based on global and local KPIs including profitability calculations of the different Non-HI business segments and local markets
- Managing of international Non-HI projects (private label requests, product launches etc.) together with local markets
- Ensuring an efficient and effective workflow and processes between supplier, distribution centers, and local markets
- Build close and efficient collaboration and alignment with all relevant stakeholders (local markets, customers, global Sales & Marketing Teams, Procurement…)
- Drive and manage the internal non-HI information platform as well as the development/availability of marketing materials
- International sales and marketing experience
- Project management skills Advanced strategical and analytical skills, but also operational oriented with a focus on details
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- Ideally, experience in the hearing aid industry or related businesses Minimum of 5-7 years of working experience
- Clear and concise written and oral communication Fluent English language skills
- Knowledge of French, German or Danish is advantageous
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.