Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Driven by the passion to improve quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products. With our growth ambition, we are looking for an experienced Cusomter Service Expert to assist in the further growth and strengthen our market shares in LATAM region.
Based in our modern office in the Las Condes in Santiago Province you will be tasked to support Sales Manager, LATAM in relation to sales support, interface management, market analyzes and order handling/monitoring:
- Support Sales Manager within all Sales processes and develop existing customers to grow their business
- Take Sales responsibility for individual customers §Increase the relationship to customers
- Make to sure to keep a smooth process within Customer service and Sales
- Identify and follow up on information about countries, customers, competitors and markets
- Take care of the complete order handling and order clarification process
- Intervention for order discrepancies and support for suitable solutions Interact with Customer service in Germany and the factories
The successful candidate will be a customer-driven and ambitious individual with a flair for business. You will display strong communication and interpersonal ability to work with people.
- Strong experiences within customer service
- Extensive experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with INFOR (ERP-system) is preferred
- Capability in market research and assisting with strategies
- Working with teams in a matrix structure across the globe
- Successfully completed business studies or comparable qualification
Performance and personal competencies:
- High customer focus
- Energetic and passioned character and can work independently and proactively
- Clear and concise written and oral communication in English and Spanish native
- Ethics, confidence, managing ambiguity, and being open to change and learning
- Passion for quality and efficiency and a strong “can-do” attitude and entrepreneurial drive, extrovert persistence
- Strong team and communication skills
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible, inkl. your salary expectations. We will screen and invite you for interview as soon as possible.
Please apply in English.
Don‘t wait - we are happy to get your application very soon.