Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
As our talented Azure Cloud Developer, you will be developing our cloud services on Microsoft Azure platform.
We are currently building our Azure cloud team which will be comprised of backed and dev-ops engineers. This team will help WS Audiology to more towards a modern and secure Cloud infrastructure. The team will be building the cloud solutions in collaborations with the Software Team.
As our Azure Cloud Developer you will primarily:
- Develop cloud services on Microsoft Azure platform
- Analyze our requirements and design the cloud architecture
- Build our cloud infrastructure
- Work closely with cloud and hardware architects and hearing aid specialist
- Work closely with several SAFe Agile Release Trains and support them with generic and expandable cloud solutions. §Join a Scrum team with dedicated and skilled professionals
You must have hands-on professional experience in:
- Azure Cloud development, Azure infrastructure , .NET Core/C# based
- Cosmos DB, Functions, API management, Traffic Manager, SQL, Web Apps.
- Azure DevOps - including build and release pipelines
It would also be nice if you have experience in:
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Infrastructure as code, ARM templates
- Security minded
Other soft-skills and competencies:
- Education in Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
- Self-driven, able to take initiative, suggest ways processes can be improved.
- Can give and take constructive feedback.
- Analytical problem solver: can troubleshoot in a structured way
- A strong command in English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Join WS Audiology
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible and no later than March 31, 2021.