About WS Audiology
WS Audiology was formed through the partnership of Widex with Singapore-headquartered Sivantos - two pioneers joining forces with one clear ambition: to expand hearing care for the millions of people with hearing needs.
Together, we can look back on a proud history of nearly 170 years of leading global innovation in the hearing aid industry. Today, the company employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in more than 125 markets and generates more than 1.7 billion euros in revenue annually.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
You will join one of the most innovative and fastest growing companies in our business. Working in an agile environment, you will together with the Technical Project Manager manage complex projects where the development of our accessories improves special hearing situations in combination with hearing aids and ensure the right charger for specific user scenarios.
You will be located in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic. You will join the New Production Introduction (NPI) team which is cross-functional and reports directly to the Head of Global NPI.
You will interact with people at all levels within the organization. We offer challenging tasks and career development opportunities.
The right candidate for this position is passionate about operations program management and understands that success is measured in terms of team performance.
You have the opportunity to lead the operations part of new projects like controlling EMS suppliers, sub suppliers, logistic setup etc. in our Accessory team.
- Manage EMS suppliers and sub suppliers.
- Manage prototype builds at suppliers.
- Make sure that the production setup is ready in terms of Production test, production flow, work instructions, material readiness etc.
- Facilitate planning of the Operations parts of the project and ensuring involvement from relevant stakeholders.
- Clearly communicate project goals and set expectations on team level as well as motivate individual team members to deliver on time and on scope.
- Continuously improve project processes.
- Responsible for delivering required documentation according to the WSA Quality Management System.
- Maintain a professional approach to high quality deliverables.
- Be a part of the daily management team in the Accessory Team, working with Technical Project Manager and Product Manager from Marketing.
The Operations Program Manager has the interdisciplinary, overall project management responsibility for the tasks in the program, which primarily relates to manufacturing and supply chain, ie production engineering, process development, quality department, supply chain, insourcing / outsourcing and assembly / test.
You hold a university degree in engineering, economics or other relevant education within a commercial area.
- At least 3 years of project management experience from a larger production company.
- Practical experience with industries like medical devices, pharmaceuticals as well as functional experience in Supply Chain optimization or production is a plus.
- You are analytical, structured and have a leadership mindset with the ability to run projects independently and motivate your team.
- You are self-driven, persistent and motivated by creating results together with your team.
- You understand the importance of utilizing your network and you convincingly engage stakeholders on all levels of the organization.
- You are a Service minded and Empathic person.
- You are fluent in English both oral and written.
Join WSA Please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions in relation to the position, please contact Head of Global NPI Morten Christensen Degn at firstname.lastname@example.org