Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
About the role
To deliver on our purpose on making wonderful sound a part of everyone’s life, we are looking for a high potential student assistant to work close together with our cross functional Apps team on exciting tasks related to research and development of the WSA apps.
Working as a Student Assistant in WS Audiology
As a Student Assistant, you will be an integral part of the WSA Apps team in EMEA and work closely together with UX designers, developers, testes and data analysts in an agile environment at the R&D department. This will give you an excellent experience as a software audiologist in a global company.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Understand the mindset and needs of hearing-aids wearer, their needs, pains and gains across the different service touchpoints
- Support the acquisition of insights on relevant audiological trends and technologies, with a broad and long-term perspective
- Plan and support summative and formative tests
- Contribute to our innovative driven processes and co-creation activities
- Currently studying a bachelor’s or a master degree in audiology or similar
- Has curios experimental and creative mindset
- A team player, able to focus on your own task, while contributing to the overall goals of your team
- Eager to participate in brainstorming sessions, research, and evaluations
- Has the ability to focus on many different tasks and projects
- Co-create service solutions with end-users and stakeholders
- Strong communicator with critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, self-driven – get things done
The corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
You will structure your work time in close dialogue with the team, and you will be able to have a flexible work schedule that enables you to excel both in your academic endeavors as well as at WS Audiology. You can expect a workload of around 12-15 hours pr. week spread over 2 days with flexibility around exams and vacations.
The position is located in our CO2 neutral HQ in Lynge, close to Farum and Allerød, with gourmet canteen, fitness center and an outdoor running track. Due to pandemic restrictions we are currently working from home with limited visitation at the office.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, but deadline is March 31st.