WS Audiology was formed through the partnership of Widex with Singapore-headquartered Sivantos - two pioneers joining forces with one clear ambition: to expand hearing care for the millions of people with hearing needs.
Together, we can look back on a proud history of nearly 170 years of leading global innovation in the hearing aid industry. Today, the company employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in more than 125 markets and generates more than 1.7 billion euros in revenue annually.
Learn about us on
The WSA Global Indirect Procurement Team consist of +15 people across Lynge (DK), Erlangen (GER), Shanghai (China), Singapore, Piscataway (US) and Palm Beach (US) who work closely together, support each other, and appreciate a constructive and informal tone.
We work in a fast-paced environment where local and global relations in various departments and projects are important to deliver results.
You will be based in Lynge and report to both Head of Indirect Procurement (based in Germany) and Head of Marketing and Retail Category (based in Denmark).
As Category Manager you will support indirect procurement and be responsible for driving strategic and operational tasks. You will be accountable for the direction and performance delivery of the Procurement function for Indirects for our global head office in Denmark and Marketing in EMEA. You will act as a conduit between the business and the suppliers and should possess outstanding influencing and negotiating skills, for this EUR 30 million spend.
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Effective engagement with a complex mix of senior stakeholders: Finance, Marketing, Sales, Facilities and other leaders locally and globally
- Support brand growth, net sales value and manage a business with the concurrent need to constrain costs
- Cascade the global targets and deliver the annual financial and non-financial targets set by Heads of Indirect and Marketing Category
- Identify and establish high value partnerships and alliances in the region
- Deliver Category benefits through sourcing, demand management, supplier relationship, performance management and development
- Ensure risk allocation and mitigation through stakeholder and supplier alignment
- Support and re-fuel the sourcing pipeline
Your categories will be:
- EMEA Marketing: digital, agencies, events etc.
- Country Procurement Denmark: real estate, fleet, consulting, office supplies and production-related indirect procurement. Our global headquarters are in Denmark and we have an office with 1000 people in Lynge.
You most likely fit the following profile:
- BA degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Experience with sourcing projects and tenders across many indirect spend categories and preferably with a strong interest and track record in the field of Marketing
- Proactive and enthusiastic team player
- Structured and analytical mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Passionate about what you do
- The corporate language is English, and you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. If you require further information about this position, please contact Pia Føns ator +45 2565 7597