Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
The Digital Marketing team at WSAudiology is a completely new global digital hub. Driven by the passion to improve quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology has committed to increasing the penetration in an underserved hearing care market and providing better hearing solutions to people in need. To do that, we want to step up on our digital marketing capabilities and reach more people, more effectively with more consumer relevant products and content.
To drive this transformational change in our industry we are building a new global digital hub in our Global Headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark. For this global digital hub, we are looking for digital pioneers with an obsession to create the most effective marketing communication experience towards current and future customers.
You will be located in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic. You will work hard and play hard together, and you will do this because you are eager to make a difference and to learn and challenge yourself.
As a Digital Performance Manager, you will lead our global Digital Performance Marketing function for all our Retail brands worldwide - with a special focus on Social Media channels, including defining, executing and monitoring the global Digital Social Media strategy and leading all global Digital Social Media projects in Retail for WSA. You will cooperate closely with your colleagues in Global Marketing, Sales and Operations as well as colleagues in 15+ markets (USA, FR, JP being among the most prominent ones).
The main objective is to translate commercial objectives into brand and product driven communication initiatives across the digital journey from early upstream audience engagement and lead generation and downstream retention activities. To meet this objective, you will design and develop disruptive digital marketing and communication strategies.
The role is a great opportunity for people who combine a structured approach with clear leadership drive and motivational style. The role provides both visibility and personal growth potential: Your empathy, sense of humor and interest to connect will help you maximize your impact, contribution and further growth in our global organization.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Accountable for the definition, alignment and execution of the global Digital Social Media strategy for our retail brands in cooperation with the Global Head of Digital
- Leading our global Digital Social projects for retail and drive the implementation in the different markets around the world in cooperation with the local business
- Manage our assigned digital agencies and work closely with the Integrated Communications team.
- Being the champion of our digital first ambitions for our marketing communication efforts and bring all relevant stakeholders on board the transformational journey.
- Contributing to the global Marketing Community by enabling engagement, sharing best practices, and role-modelling a continuous improvement approach
We expect you to be entrepreneurial spirit by heart but able to be the one that successfully puts structure and processes into place.
- Marketing professional with minimum of 4 years of experience in Digital Performance Marketing function
- Track record of leading business strategy & implementation in Social Media, including definition & measurement of KPIs and development of action plans to address opportunities and gaps
- Experience with close cooperation and leadership of digital marketing agencies
- In depth experience with
- Online campaign development and implementation across different channels (paid search, display, social, native, e-mail, lead gens. etc.)
Performance and personal competencies
- Excellent skills in navigating through ambiguity
- International experience, working with different markets and industries
- Highly structured profile and able to drive structure into workflows and processes
- Entrepreneurial drive and persistence to succeed
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, savvy on how to influence to drive change
- Ability to motivate others to pursue common objectives with excitement about the future
- Intercultural sensitivity that helps build bridges across regions and cultures
The corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, but the latest deadline is the 5th of April 2021.