Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
To deliver on our purpose to make wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate and purpose-driven team player in our Nordic Marketing team.
You will be a part of the WSA Nordic sales company which covers sales in Denmark, Sweden, Finland, and Norway. Specifically, you will join our Nordic Marketing team consisting of four people who work in close collaboration with all functions of our sales organization.
WSA Nordic Marketing is all about getting under the skin of our consumers and translating those insights into improvements in awareness, access, and conversion. We do this by marketing our innovative hearing care solutions, promoting our product brands, developing hearing care access channels, and defining and rolling out impactful marketing programs.
You will be located in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic. You will work hard and play hard together, and you will do this because you are eager to make a difference and to learn and challenge yourself.
The job is a student assistant position with an average of at least 16 hours a week with high flexibility in respect to your studies. In general, we expect you to help us with increasing and improving our end-user communication and digital presence in all Nordic countries.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate and execute e-mail marketing
- Responsibility for Social Media activities
- Event planning
- Update and develop websites
- Execute trade marketing concepts
- Organize and coordinate distribution of marketing materials
- Prepare and find testimonials
- You are a bachelor or master student within marketing or communications and are looking for a place to apply your theoretical learnings from the studies.
- As a person you are structured and disciplined and manages to oversee and take part in several projects at once.
- You strive in a fast-paced environment and has the curiosity and will to learn.
- You are positive and self-aware and looking for a job that you can take pride in.
- We expect you to be engaged in what you do and have a natural interest in marketing and communication, including digital marketing and Social Media.
- It is a big plus if you speak and write Swedish fluently, but it is not a requirement – otherwise proficiency in Danish and English is essential.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.