Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
To deliver on our purpose to make wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate and purpose-driven team player in our HR team.
This team is part of Global HR which consists of HR Business Partners covering different areas, a TA-function, C&B specialists as well as HR Operations.
You will be located in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic.
As the new HR Business Partner at WS Audiology, you are expected to provide leadership and overall strategic direction in all areas relating to Human Resource Management and Development to achieve organizational goals for a specific area of employee population and create strong business partnership to senior stakeholders such as Regional President and other global and regional senior leaders based in Denmark as well as our entities across the EMEA-LATAM region.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the full spectrum of a headquarter HR function and championing the HR best practices and effectively managing and communicating with local stakeholder groups and employees.
- Tactical and operational deployment of HR partners to support the business area / function covering the site.
- Securing resolution of continuous people related topics including problem resolution in close collaboration with local and global business leaders
- Reviewing and overseeing performance and talent management and succession planning framework for business continuity and execute based on Group guidelines
- Ensure employee leadership & development needs are identified and prioritized to maximize employee potential towards meeting business requirements
- Run yearly HR cycle calendar with key HR processes; Performance & Talent review, Organizational review employee Engagement surveys, manage local culture programs, conduct yearly salary / STI review
In order to be successful in this role, you will be an experienced HR professional with international expertise in bringing value in international HR as well as proven experience in driving business focus throughout the HR organization. You will be a visionary transformer and an excellent “conductor” of change and complex relationship management.
We are looking for a strong business partner who can bring a different perspective, bold enough to stand up for it and take the HR capability to the next level.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in human resource functions in a large organization or a multi national cooperation with good HR practices and programs, of which at least 5 years were spent in a HR BP role.
- Successful HR experience in international (strategic as well as operational) with management roles in “best - practice” corporate environment.
- Solution and action oriented with strong experience dealing with local HR issues including dealing with unions / worker's counsel.
- Experience interacting with local and global senior executives / C-level.
- Solid experience across key HR processes including payroll
Performance and personal competencies
- A people-oriented person who is always looking for solutions and bringing quantitative improvements, with a “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to handle ambiguity in a HQ environment with strong opinion leaders and many facets of interest.
- Strong team player with teamwork spirit and who can lead by example at the Lynge site
- Outstanding interpersonal and intercultural skills working with local and global stakeholders.
- Displaying strong communication and stakeholder management skills to work with people across all levels and seniority.
- A creative and innovative individual to drive and bring new ideas to the team.
The corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your CV as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to reach out.