Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Lifestyle Hearing Corporation is looking for individuals who are committed to delivering the highest level of hearing care and who are passionate about helping people hear better
At Lifestyle Hearing Corporation Canada, we are looking for a Clinical Supervisor Mentor Southern Ontario Region to effectively manage the daily operational and personnel responsibilities of the clinic while ensuring clinic business objectives are achieved.
Administration and Supervision:
- Work with Team Leader to ensure the office flow adheres to Helix best practices, including schedule management, patient management and revenue maximization.
- Oversee and monitor clinical practices and outcomes in order to maintain clinical excellence while promoting achievement of operating goals.
- Ensure clinical adherence to HARP processes and procedures, while ensuring adherence and compliance to college and other regulations.
- Participate in the assessment, creation and revision of all Operations Manuals, including Clinical Excellence Training and Standard Operating Procedures as they pertain to business development initiatives.
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring support to new and existing employees.
- Monitor patient chart processing including proper assembly, maintenance and completion, both electronically and hard copy.
- Plan and oversee center communications including regular meetings with clinic staff.
- Co-ordinate group meetings with all staff in conjunction with team lead.
- Maintain knowledge of all departments within Helix and how each functions and supports clinics.
- Maintain knowledge of product/equipment including minor trouble shooting, working knowledge of vendors and contractors services.
- Communicate center goals, provide leadership and motivation to all clinics to achieve goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Finance: Monitor reports, gather center information, and oversee clinical efficiencies.
- Analyze clinic potential and initiate plans with Management to increase business.
Human Resources: (working closely with the VP Operations/HR Manager)
- Oversee, participate and monitor activities and processes associated with All Clinical staff including training, scheduling, performance reviews and disciplinary actions.
- Assist with education of new and existing employees to achieve maximum success in the field.
- Assist with recruitment interviews to provide the most suitable candidates.
- Be able to maintain excellent working relationships with administration and licensed professionals while fostering a culture of teamwork.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to new employees.
- Work closely with the QA team on process improvements, content development, training material and other projects.
Patient and Customer Services:
- Oversee, monitor and respond to patient and customer satisfaction levels.
- Assist with programs to enhance retention and recruitment.
- Ensure that the center staff adheres to Helix mission of providing high-quality customer service.
- Respond to all customer concerns, identify cause of customer problem/complaint and proactively recommend and implement corrections.
- Monitor and ensure high-quality appearance of waiting room, hallways, bathrooms and employee work area.
- Initiate appropriate action for facility’s needs using existing guidelines, procedures and service\contractor supports.
Marketing and Communications
- Assist with coordination and implementation of physician marketing as required.
- Ensure that all communications to/from customers (by phone, correspondence or face-to-face) promote customer satisfaction and revenue production.
- Work with marketing to ensure all marketing pieces and promotions abide by all regulatory bodies and organizations.
- Identify and capitalize on incremental revenue opportunities by creating and implementing suggestive selling programs (accessories, education classes, etc.).
Education, Licenses, Certifications: Masters level or equivalent educational background in Audiology and registration in applicable regulatory body
Knowledge/Skills/Travel: Strong and proven background in administrative practices and business office procedures
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years management or related experience