Driven by the passion to improve quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products. With our growth ambition, we are looking for a Sales Development Manager to further grow and strengthen out market shares in Latin America.
Join our team as Sales Development Manager LATAM in Santiago de Chile, to cover our LATAM region with key focus in developing our market share into existing and new potential customers.
As part of the medical system relevant industry, we are crisis-proofed and sustainable placed in the international markets.
Our corporate DNA is defined by high-tech, agility and continuous forward thinking.
Our products are benchmarks for customers and competitors on several levels. In technology, product launches, added value, adaptability - trendsetters!
Learn more about us on www.wsa.com
That's you in your new role
- In that past years, you have successfully shaped your "Way of Customer Centric" with strategies and concepts - now you want to continue this at WSA Chile.
- You are always looking for opportunities to try out and implement your creative ideas in existing and new B2B and B2C businesses.
- A multi-brand strategy in a corporate environment is no new territory for you.
- You understand sales and customer service as a team success of all employees and functions, which you are leading.
- You have already taken your first steps in an international corporate environment and are looking forward to set your footprint at WSA as well.
- You have empathy and a good sense for people. You inspire employees with your very own style to not only reach the team goals, but to exceed them.
- Strong experiences in Sales, B2B and B2C of at least 3-4 years.
- Background in medical-, optical -, or hearing aid business is a plus.
- Proven capability in market research and developing GTM strategies.
- Display strong organization skills in sourcing, planning, scheduling and executing strategies and events.
- Customer-oriented in understanding customers’ preferences and feedback.
- Working with teams in a matrix structure across the globe.
- Fundamental experience in Excel and PowerPoint required.
Your personal competencies
- Energetic and passioned character driving innovative sales approaches in a very international environment.
- Clear and concise written and oral communication in English, next to Spanish.
- Strategic, analytical and conceptual ability combined with sound operational / tactical skills.
- Ethics, confidence, managing ambiguity and being open to change and learning.
- Passion for quality and efficiency and a strong “can-do” attitude and entrepreneurial drive, extrovert persistence.
- Strong team and communication skills.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application in English as soon as possible. We will screen it and inform you about the interview process on an ongoing basis.
Get in touch with us, we count on you!