Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion. Learn about us on www.wsa.com
As our talented local training officer, you take care for the implementation and maintenance of our Training concept on a local and regional level and to ensure compliance with global regulatory requirements.
You will primarily:
- Conduct Local implementation and maintenance of the training concept according to global requirements, additional local regulatory requirements and according to ISO 13485, as well as to ISO 14001 if needed.
- Cooperate with global Training Officer to maintain data and to ensure compliance with requirements
- Cooperate closely with all Departments in all topics regarding training data, training needs and training activities
- Support in other quality-relevant activities
- Participate in the global auditor team for local and global audits
- Have close cooperation and information sharing with local teams in affiliates in EMEA region, supporter and giving advice
- Support EMEA affiliates in the maintenance of local Training concepts and requirements as regional Training Officer
- Have strong knowledge of GMP, ISO 13485, 21 CFR part 820, GDP
- Qualification as internal auditor
- Have strong Process Management Skills
- Have good presentation and hands on training capabilities
- Team Player with good communication
- Good command of English both written and spoken
It will be nice if you also have
- Experience in People Management, Functional Organization Management
- Experience in Statistical Analysis, Six Sigma or similar
- Previously worked with Acoustics, Audiology, Hearing Instrument
- Affinity for working with IT tools
Interested in Quality/QMS but looking for different challenges: Check out out our QMS Team Lead.
Join WS Audiology
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible and no later than 30th April , 2021.