Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
As our new talented data analyst, you will be part of a cross-functional data team. We work with the whole data journey - from specifying to implementing data. This ultimately enables us to make valuable insights for stakeholders all over the company. You will be responsible for specifying data requirements for our apps, and help the app development team with data insights for future iterations/apps. To be successful in this particular role, we need you to be a great communicator that knows how to collaborate with colleagues across many different disciplines.
- You will be the responsible for defining the different data logging in the software products on the roadmap - primarily the apps
- Together with developers and testers you make sure that data logging is implemented correctly and testing that it's sending the correct data.
- Report and communicate on the usage of different software features to different stakeholders in the team but also to the rest of the company.
- Look into prioritization of bugs and future features from a data perspective
- Help the company to be more data-driven
- Experience with Python/SQL
- Preferably some experience with visualization tools like PowerBI
- Analytical mindset
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
Join WS Audiology
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible and no later than May 15th, 2021.