Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Be responsible of leading assertive and timely communication with our sales companies (affiliates) and stakeholders to understand the market, products, and any factor impacting the sales behaviors and translating these into accurate forecasting within the organization, ensure optimal inventory levels and reach expected service requirements from our customers / affiliates.
Main scope of the position will be Hearing Aids Demand Planning process for European Market.
Aim is to ensure forecasting incorporating business intelligence and information gathered from sales companies, marketing, finance and other sources; This is a hands-on position responsible for developing and executing short and long-term demand and inventory plans with accuracy to ensure service levels and enable the company budget expectations.
In addition to forecasting activities, it is expected to for the role to identify process & automation opportunities, as well as a continuous improvement mindset, to ensure stability, progression and effectiveness on the day to day operation.
- Drive Global Demand planning and S&OP process to ensure communication with stakeholders to understand / share future requirements, with the purpose to timely look after risks & opportunities that may affect the hearing aid products. Demand analysis and forecasting
- Project future consumption (sell in) for 12 Months visibility per Sales Company (country) & item level for Sales companies, based on statistical analysis, stakeholders’ inputs, and stock holdings at affiliate site or distribution center - Create and maintain forecast models at multiple levels.
- Analyze global demand behavior for Acc & SP, trends, outliers, accuracy vs previous projections, etc.
- Identify opportunities on stock holdings and control inventory levels with sale companies and distribution centers.
- Understand new project launches and requirements for hearing aids according to product launch plan.
- Drive promotions roadmap process and calls with sales companies – map actual key account setting and contracts policies falling into the planning / SCM requirements.
- Minimum 3 to 5 year of working experience in analyzing big data and forecasting sales demand using Excel and statistical tools, with international company experience, able to handle complex issues and large amount of data.
- Diploma in Business Management, logistics, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics and other related Studies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and intercultural skills, working with global stakeholders.
- Leadership – able to communicate, build relations, influence and manage cross functional teams across all levels and seniority within the organization.
- Action and results oriented – goal driven, able to work in environment with fast changes.
- Autonomous individual with open mindset, learning and innovative attitude.
- Planning (process and parameters)
- ERP systems (planning modules)
- Forecasting tools - collection, integration, analysis
- Operations and Supply Chain processes.
- Risk management and problem solving
- Lean manufacturing - Continuous improvement mindset and focus
- Strong at math and statistics
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel 2010-2016
- Strong in business analytics tools such as Power BI
- Assertive written and verbal communication, able to translate, transmit, and present data to executive levels.
- Responsible and committed
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market
- Good working environment
- Challenging problems to solve
- Package of benefits such as private medical insurance, sport card, integration and family parties, holiday’s bonus, life insurance
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.