Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
To deliver on our purpose on making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate and purpose-driven team player in our global UX team.
This team is part of R&D where two types of software products are developed. One is audiological fitting applications used at hearing care centers to adjust hearing aids. The other is mobile apps for hearing aid users to control their hearing aids and support their lives.
You will be located in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic. You will work hard and play hard together, and you will do this because you are eager to make a difference and to learn and challenge yourself.
As UX Designer for one of our Mobile App teams, your focus will be end-to-end product accountability, from research to designing a well-crafted user experience. You will advocate for the user needs practicing methods, such as co-creation, participatory design, and design thinking. You will create prototypes, wireframes, sketches, journey maps, value propositions, and other digital concepts to test and improve our product experience. You will support the ongoing development process and validate design decisions with end-users through usability testing, expert panels, diary studies, etc.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Understand user needs through research and a data-driven design processes
- Translate findings from user research to user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to an intuitive user experience
- Conduct user testing and analyze user feedback
- Conceptualize ideas that bring user friendliness to complex solutions
- Deliver pixel perfect delightful design
- Apply and contribute to our new Design System, ECHO
You are a creative UX designer with a user-centered spirit. We expect you to be passionate about transforming data-driven insights into meaningful solutions. From the big picture down to the pixel, we expect you to be able to adapt and quickly shift your design approach according to the size and complexity of the tasks. You are a team player who seeks design feedback and engages in constructive discussions with your UX colleagues. Creativity, attention to detail, and a collaborative attitude are part of your strengths.
You most likely fit the following profile:
- Master’s degree in UX Design, Human Factors, Service Design or a similar field
- 5+ years of working with user experience design
- Full UX toolbox with wireframing, prototyping, user testing, etc.
- Intrigued by understanding and designing for complex user scenarios
- Comfortable with handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and coordination skills
- Domain knowledge from mobile app design and patterns
- Fluent in Sketch and experienced in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience from an agile development environment – ideally, SAFe
The corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We would also appreciate a portfolio with examples of your designs and approach. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, but the latest deadline is April 30th. If you have any questions regarding the position, please reach out to Adit Filderman +45 91 83 38 22 email@example.com