Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
As UX Designer for one of our Mobile App teams, your focus will be end-to-end product accountability, from research to designing a well-crafted user experience. You will advocate for the user needs practicing methods, such as co-creation, participatory design, and design thinking. You will create prototypes, wireframes, sketches, journey maps, value propositions, and other digital concepts to test and improve our product experience. You will support the ongoing development process and validate design decisions with end-users through usability testing, expert panels, diary studies, etc.
To deliver on our purpose on making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate and purpose-driven team player in our global UX team.
This team is part of R&D where two types of software products are developed. One is audiological fitting applications used at hearing care centers to adjust hearing aids. The other is mobile apps for hearing aid users to control their hearing aids and support their lives.
You will be located in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic. You will work hard and play hard together, and you will do this because you are eager to make a difference and to learn and challenge yourself.
- Understand user needs through research and a data-driven design processes
- Translate findings from user research to user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to an intuitive user experience
- Conduct user testing and analyze user feedback
- Conceptualize ideas that bring user friendliness to complex solutions
- Deliver pixel perfect delightful design
- Apply and contribute to our new Design System, ECHO
You must have hands
- 5+ years of user experience design work experience
- Full UX toolbox with wireframing, prototyping, user testing, etc.
- Advanced user of Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Domain knowledge from mobile app design and patterns
- Intrigued by understanding and designing for complex user scenarios
Would be nice if you also have
- Experience from an agile development environment – ideally SAFe
- Master’s degree in UI Design, Human Factors, Service Design or a similar field
Other soft-skills and personal competencies
- Comfortable with handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and coordination skills
You are a creative UX designer with a user-centered spirit. We expect you to be passionate about transforming data-driven insights into meaningful solutions. From the big picture down to the pixel, we expect you to be able to adapt and quickly shift your design approach according to the size and complexity of the tasks. You are a team player who seeks design feedback and engages in constructive discussions with your UX colleagues. Creativity, attention to detail, and a collaborative attitude are part of your strengths
Join WS Audiology
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible and no later than 30 June, 2021.