WS Audiology was founded in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos, headquartered in Singapore, and Widex, headquartered in Lynge, Denmark. Today, the company, of which Sivantos is a subsidiary, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in over 125 markets and generates annual sales of more than 1.7 billion euros. WS Audiology offers a broad portfolio of hearing aids and services through its brands, which include Signia, Widex, Rexton and Audio Service.
Become part of our team at Sivantos GmbH as Development Engineer for Signal Processing (m/f/d) in Erlangen.
Your new role
- Working within the Signal Processing Development Environment team (development, implementation and maintenance of tools, workflows and test infrastructure which enable an efficient way of working of the whole team)
- Seamless cooperation with Signal Processing developers to achieve the common target of efficient implementation and optimization of algorithms and features in Matlab, Simulink and C++
- Software Development for custom tooling in an Embedded System environment (ASIC, Firmware, DSP) supporting the platform development across disciplines
- Close collaboration with international and interdisciplinary platform development teams (Signal Processing, Firmware, Hardware Development, System Integration and other departments)
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering or any other relevant discipline
- Very good programming skills in Matlab, Python, C/C++, and C#
- Strong interest in technical frontline details and backgrounds
- Structured working, analytical thinking, and strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in the field of Signal Processing would be an added advantage
- Experience in the field of fixed point- or DSP programming would be an added advantage
- Good writing and speaking skills in English and German