About WS Audiology
WS Audiology (WSA) was formed through the partnership of Widex with Singapore-headquartered Sivantos - two pioneers joining forces with one clear ambition: to expand hearing care for the millions of people with hearing needs.
Together, we can look back on a proud history of nearly 170 years of leading global innovation in the hearing aid industry. Today, the company employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in more than 125 markets and generates more than 1.7 billion euros in revenue annually.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
As our new BI Support Specialist, you will be part of a Global BI & Analytics team. We work not only with various global functions, but we also in touch with local countries to establish and support Global BI solution across whole WSA organization. You will be responsible for support and enhancement of existing BI system by leading team of support engineers and by personal contribution in support process. To be successful in this role, we need you to be a great communicator that knows how to collaborate with colleagues across many different disciplines.
- Supervise the BI support Queue and provide solutions as per SLA
- Perform L2 and L3 support for global BI environment
- Collaborate with business on BI topics
- Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline BI Support
- Lead and manage couple of outsourced support engineers
- Analyze business requirements and prepare specifications for product development
- Collaborate with developers to deliver development backlog
- Lead User Acceptance Test
We offer exciting tasks and development opportunities where you can explore from global opportunities to different functional areas and international environment.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Microsoft SQL Server skills including SSIS, SSAS, DW and Power BI
- Excellent E-Mail and phone communication skills
- Experience in global environment
- Ability to read code and support applications, reports and processes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to contribute both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
The corporate language is English, and you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing. Danish is not a necessity.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, but deadline is May 6th.