Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
To deliver on our purpose to make wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate and purpose-driven team player in our Global Data & Analytics team.
This team is part of Global Marketing and within Global Data & Analytics you will be a part of a team consisting of a people specialized within analytics and digital data.
You will be located in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic. You will work hard and play hard together, and you will do this because you are eager to make a difference and to learn and challenge yourself.
As our new Master Data Specialist you will be responsible for framing and driving Master Data Excellence on our customer side and establish the right foundation to ensure data quality and integrity as well as identify and implement initiatives that improve efficiency and generate business value.
You will work closely with different stakeholders across our regional offices to ensure global consistency in relation to the data coming from these markets. You will therefore be interacting with both marketing and the finance team, as well as having continuous dialogue with our key markets. Some of them are distributed over multiple geographical locations, for instance our office in Erlangen, Germany.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Continuously enhance the global governance model for our customer master data (B2B)
- Define key objectives and anchor customer master data initiatives and global standards with local markets and in key applications
- Identify process optimization and data improvements and collaborate with business process and data owners in defining and implementing data strategy, policies and control measures, to ensure data quality and consistency across key applications
- Assist in data management and governance with IT and Finance to ensure data is consistent and supports commercial business rules and requirements
- Work closely with local data owners to resolve data quality problems, and support with trainings and local adoption
- Manage multiple stakeholders, and bridge our corporate technical team and end users in our global business to secure alignment, implementation and user adoption
- Ensure the realization of the value in business processes both locally as well as globally
We expect you to be an experienced specialist with international expertise within Master Data & Master Data Management with a strong desire to optimize processes and ensure sustainable solutions to improve master data quality and timeliness.
- More than 3 years of experience with master data management or data analytics
- Strong general knowledge on master data and understanding of the data collection processes
- Experience in developing customer master data policies and procedures.
- Experience in documenting data dependencies, system impacts and ownership of data
- Ability to understand the technical setup and dependencies in the system behind the data
- Proven ability to identify business requirements and translate them to requirements for the technical team.
- Project management and experience with cross-functional projects.
- Good skills in Excel, Data extraction and BI tools (PowerBI)
- Experience with Salesforce.com and LN Infor ERP is an advantage
Performance and personal competencies
- Passionate about data and strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Thrive to continuously learn and heighten the quality and accuracy levels
- A results-driven high performer with a strong “can-do” attitude
- Ability to manage stakeholders to ensure global alignment and buy-in from local users
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills and able to convey complex information in a simple manner
- International profile, who is used to work across countries and cultures
- Willing and able to travel (less than 20 days per year)
The corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate your CV.