Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
To deliver on our purpose to make wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate and purpose-driven team player in our Global R&D Audiological department.
You will contribute to the team’s goal to develop innovative audiological concepts, support their implementation, and ensure high audiological quality of the Software or App products launched to the market.
You and your colleagues are typically experienced audiologists with a professional background within clinical audiology practice. The team collaborates in cross-functional teams. They have a general mindset of being agile and the know-how of the tools to implement said mindset. (e.g., SAFe). This team is a fun and interactive group.
You will be located in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic. You will work hard and play hard together, and you will do this because you are eager to make a difference and to learn and challenge yourself.
To deliver on our corporate purpose on making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are looking for a passionate and experienced audiologist to work on professional tools for the audiological workflow of our solutions.
Digital solutions for fitting and user-interaction will play an increasingly important role in successful hearing solutions. Our audiologists work in cross-functional project teams and contribute with audiological insights on fitting practices, contemporary understanding of the needs of the hearing-care professionals, which consequently will result in high-quality solutions. To support this, part of the job is further to collect insights on global fitting practices and variations in common use of fitting software and end-user apps. You will consolidate market data and work with a network of international audiologists to develop your understanding and curiosity about the needs from a business, customer, and hearing-aid user perspective.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyze and acquire insights on relevant audiological trends and technologies, with a broad and long-term perspective
- Understand the mind-set and needs of the hearing-care professional, their value creation and their decision making
- Proven experience in improving hearing outcomes.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing in the team and across the organization
We expect you to have a solid background within Audiology as well as experience with fitting from a R&D or clinical setup.
- Professional background in Audiology (Masters, PhD, AuD)
- Audiologist with a deep understanding of the needs of professional audiologists in their purpose to achieve maximal benefit and value on hearing-aid fitting
- Experience in a clinical setting or from hearing-instrument development
- A good understanding of the needs and fitting practices in North America and preferably experience with Veterans Affairs would be highly beneficial
- Good working knowledge of the needs and fitting practices in additional countries, outside of Denmark, are a bonus.
Performance and personal competencies
- Sense for quality and a passion to proactively improve audiological solutions
- Understanding the mind-set and needs of the hearing-care professional, their value creation and their decision making
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Willingness to challenge things as well as being eager to learn something new
- Analytical approach towards actions and results, which are vital in a high-performance environment
- A team player, able to focus on own task, while contributing to the overall goals of your team
- You bring good analytical skills to assess and summarize multi-faceted data.
The corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your CV as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.