Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
As our CRM Specialist, you will work closely with the business (Retail Sales & Marketing, the eBusiness department and other relevant stakeholders) and will be responsible for ensuring the appropriate level of maintenance, further development and support of our CRM solutions and users, with primary focus on the Retail Business. You will be part of a global team of other CRM Specialists and external developers.
As our CRM system becomes more and more integrated in our Retail Companies around the world, we are looking for a Dynamics 365 CRM Specialist. You will be involved in the ongoing roll-out of our Global Retail CRM solution to new countries/Sales Companies, and also new/updated CRM functionality to existing Retail Business, with a strong focus on end-user needs and satisfaction.
- Work with the retail businesses globally in order to transform their specific business needs and requirements into development specs, and guide the business in best match of technology to be used
- Ensure close relationship with the business to specify and implement new functionality and train super-users, including regular online meetings with Retail CRM team, super-users and stakeholders
- Stay on top of new functionality and new opportunities for utilizing CRM Online (Dynamics 365) and related tools as business enablers
- Be a daily support (2nd/3rd line) working and maintaining workflows, maintaining and updating global metadata, system views, reports and dashboards, and other technical areas of CRM
- Support and train local CRM Manager/Lead in each retail business to adopt local-admin capabilities and improve self-reliance
Estimated Travel Days: 30 Days
You must have hands on professional experience in
- Working with the business on CRM solutions
- Gathering user requirements and specifying solutions
- Understanding of databases (data structure, validation) and integrated solutions
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online / Dynamics365
Would be nice if you also have
- Experience of Power Automate and Data Integration
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience working with configuration of CRM systems
- Knowledge of 3rd Party add-in solutions such as the ClickDimensions marketing suite
- Understanding of Retail Sales business processes and activities
- Experience of working within agile project methodologies
Other soft-skills and personal competencies
- A team player but can work independently too.
- English speaking - Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Join WS Audiology
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible and no later than 30 May, 2021.