About the role
To deliver on our purpose on making wonderful sound a part of everyone’s life, we are looking for a talented student assistant to strengthen the Digital Solutions Team.
Working as a Student Assistant in WS Audiology
As a Student Assistant eCommerce, you will be an integral part of the Digital Solutions Team in EMEA and work closely together with Solution Management and Marketing colleagues across the organization as well as our international sales affiliates. This will give you an excellent experience as an eCommerce executive in a global company.
Tasks and responsibilities
As student assistant eCommerce it will be your responsibility to ensure that the web shop is always 100% ready for sales and product launches. This includes a.o.:
- Collecting and structuring product information and assets for the webshop
- Managing product creation and maintenance, incl. general content updates in the global web shop
- Handling correspondence, issues and requests re. eCommerce products and content from local sales affiliates
- Training eCom managers from our local sales companies worldwide and providing training material
- Occasionally assisting with ad-hoc assignments in our team
- Currently studying a bachelor’s degree in eCommerce, marketing, digital business, IT or similar
- Strong analytical abilities, a structured mindset and attention to detail
- Ability to get familiar with new topics and systems fast
- Preferably has web editing experience and general IT knowledge.
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong communicator
- Able to work independently, willing to go the extra mile and to take own responsibility
- Thriving in a highly international cross-functional working environment
- Corporate language is English – and Content management in English is a large part of the job – so it is essential that your written and verbal English is fluent.
The job is located in Lynge, north of Copenhagen, close to Farum and Allerød, with possibility to work remote on occasion.
Expected workload will be around 15-20 hours per week with flexibility around exams and vacations. We expect you to join as quickly as possible.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. For further questions re. the position, please contact Cathrin Johansen, Global Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org
About WS Audiology
WS Audiology was formed through the partnership of Widex with Singapore-headquartered Sivantos - two pioneers joining forces with one clear ambition: to expand hearing care for the millions of people with hearing needs.
Together, we can look back on a proud history of nearly 170 years of leading global innovation in the hearing aid industry. Today, the company employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in more than 125 markets and generates more than 1.7 billion euros in revenue annually. Learn about us on www.wsa.com