We invent the future of better hearing
WS Audiology was founded in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos, headquartered in Singapore, and Widex, headquartered in Lynge, Denmark. Today, the company, of which Sivantos is a subsidiary, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in more than 125 markets and generates annual sales of 1.7 billion euros and above. WS Audiology offers a broad portfolio of hearing aids and services through its brands, which include Signia, Widex, Rexton and Audio Service.
Become a member of the R&D software department at Sivantos GmbH as Developer (m/f/d) Embedded Platform Tools in Erlangen!
You will join our Embedded Software development team, working on our tooling for hearing instrument development. We are ~30 people including eSW developers, architects, requirement engineers and project managers, organized in SCRUM teams.
We develop under challenging, but exciting conditions. Our system is tiny, has strict battery constraints, as well as resource limitations. On the other hand, the feature set and system complexity are steadily growing.
Your new role
- Software development for custom tooling in an embedded hearing instrument platform
- Hands-on implementation and maintenance of development, testing and debugging tools in an agile setup
- Work in a scrum team embedded in the Scaled Agile Framework
- Close collaboration with interdisciplinary platform development team (Firmware, HW Development, Signal Processing, System Integration, Fitting SW)
- Contribution to the development of medical devices, according to relevant quality standards
- University degree in computer science, electrical/electronic engineering, medical engineering or any other relevant discipline
- Structured working, analytical thinking and strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient knowledge in C/C++ or C#
- Good programming knowledge in Python is an added advantage
- Good understanding of embedded systems is an added advantage
- Experience with Matlab is an added advantage
- Good writing and speaking skills in English and German
What we can offer: Flexible working hours including home office, competitive salary package, training and development opportunities, use of the Siemens canteens, employee discounts at numerous shops and brands, regular company events and way more.