Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
As our Roll-Out Project Manager, you will be responsible for the roll-out of our WS Audiology products into various local markets. You will take ownership of the full lifecycle of the process whilst collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for the roll out of our Global Retail IT Template (GRIT) to the local retail markets.
- Lead the team of OMS, ERP, CRM and BI project participants.
- Plan the configuration, data migration, testing and cut-over to the new setup.
- Secure timely execution of project activities and a go-live without unnecessary business disruption
- Timely and accurate reporting of Status and Risks to the Steering Committee.
- Sparring partner for business owners during roll-out projects.
- Part of a small program and roll-out management team
Estimated Travel Days: 50 -80 Days/ Year
You must have
- Experience as project or roll-out manager.
- Experience with a broad set of IT tools such as point of sales, CRM, ERP and BI systems.
- Broad experience with waterfall and agile methodologies will be an advantage.
Would be nice if you also have
- Experience within the medical device industry and/or with retail will be advantages.
Other soft-skills and personal competencies
- Strong at creating collaborative environments and change management
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Goal oriented mindset, but not afraid to fail.
- English speaking - Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Join WS Audiology
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible and no later than 30 May, 2021.